Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! WARNING: Picture Overload!!

Wow 2009! I can't believe it! The twins are now almost 6 months old. So much has happened this last year, a lot of trials and a lot of blessings. Lat night Rich and I were looking at videos of the twins when they were in the NICU and only 2 weeks old and pretty sick. It made us both cry to watch them and remember those times. I like to remember those times because I remember they really are miracles, but I look forward to this year in the next few months to be able to take my healthy babies out in public and watch them grow. I love them more and more every day... look and these pics and you'll understand why.
New Year's Eve was really fun. We took them down to the church building for the annual New Year's Eve dance and party that Rich's family puts on. They stayed in the relief society room and everyone took turns watching them, so we could dance and socialize. Cousin Tytan joined them and they had there own little party.




Me and my cousin Siala, the dancing superstar.









The twins first Christmas was one to remember. We spent a lot of time with family and we were all extremely spoiled this year. The kids got more presents than any child should receive. Thank you to everyone for being so generous to our family this year and making this a special Christmas for us. We did a lot of running around back and forth to both sides of the family. It's a lot of work to haul those kids around, but worth every minute.


Daddy and his 2 little Christmas presents.

My niece Olivia got this cheer leading outfit and was showing us her moves.


Me and Princess Bailey, with her doll she called sleeping "booty".





Aunt Tracy was nice enough to buy all of the kids on my side of the family matching Christmas outfits this year, so we did some family pictures. I only have the ones from my camera, but they all looked so precious.


Kaimen was not happy about this whole situation.





It's very obvious where Kaimen gets his good looks from!
























5 comments:

Ashley said...

What a stinking cute family!!! Your babies are aborable!!!!

Chambo's said...

Damn we missed the best New Years party... We were sorry to not see you guys and everyone but Ella was a big pain and a little sick that night and we had no baby sitter.. boo hoo us...
We need to go to dinner soon...
Miss you guys!

Hiatt Family said...

Awesome pictures! I'm sad that we didn't get to see you for Christmas! The babies look so different & I couldn't figure out why...I finally realized I'm not used to seeing them without their tubes! They are SO cute!!! I can't believe those outfits Tracy got for them! I'm glad you had a fun Xmas! I'm excited for you to be able to go out in public with your kids too. I seriously can't imagine how frustrating that is for you guys!Love you.

The Webbs said...

Those pictures are so cute. I love those little cuties. I need to come see them soon.

Brittany and Scott said...

your babies are so cute and i can hardly believe that they are already 6 months old, crazy.