Monday, May 18, 2009

Round 2 Baby Idol Contest

Well everyone I have some good news and I have some bad news. The bad news is Kaimen didn't make it into the next round. Of course we're very disappointed, but we know that our Kaimen is still the cutest boy on the planet. The good news is that Danica did make it into the top 200. Thanks to everyone who voted. This round is now for the top 50, so we really need your votes!!! Click HERE to vote for Danica. Don't forget you can vote once per email address per day. Thanks again.

5 comments:

Brittany and Scott said...

kaimen is definitely a cutie!! good luck danica!!

The Talley Family said...

Kaimen is the cutiest little boy ever. I can't believe he didn't make it. I will continue to vote for Danny though.

Shelly and Ron Huber said...

Oh my gosh! So cute! Danny sooooooooo better get 1st place! You have the cutest family! I LOVE your Family picture!

Positively Creative! said...

I voted....they are both soo darn cute I just wanna squeeze em'!!
love ya

Hiatt Family said...

Kristin, can you email me your address? I'm typing up Melissa's address labels for her wedding. Sorry...I didn't know if the email address I have for you is the right one, so I thought I'd just find out this way. :) My email is anjanehiatt@gmail.com. Thanks! Love you!