Sunday, September 21, 2008

Kaimen and Danica's reunion




I finally got to hold both of my babies together for the first time, another thing I have been waiting to do for a very long time now. Since the twins were born they have always been in seperate beds and attached to so many things I could never hold them at the same time. But now that Dani is home we were able to do this. On Thursday she had a doctors appointment and after we decided to stop by and see brother. We were pretty sure they've missed each other in the last few months so we brought her back to the NICU. They were both knocked out and didn't know what was going on, but for me and Rich is was a fun day. I did notice when I was holding both of them that my son has a very large head, he looked huge next to his sister. I have a feeling the 2 of them are going to be best buddies!

4 comments:

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

Linz and i were talkin about this actually a few weeks ago and I didn't realize but it makes sense since they were hooked up to so many things but what an exciting day for you and even more exciting that Dani is home now!

The Webbs said...

Those pictures are darling! I'm so glad that you were able to hold the two of them. They are so dang cute!

MK said...

I am so happy that you were able to hold your babies together. Before you know it they will both be home with you. They are adorable!!!

Hiatt Family said...

You look gorgeous in those pictures Kristin! I am SO excited that you got to hold both of your babies...it's so great to see them improving so quickly. You are such a good mom. Your kids are SO lucky to have you. Love you lots!!! P.S. I will call you very soon so that I can come visit...I need a break from the puppies! Ha ha.