Sunday, September 21, 2008

Danica's Homecoming






Sorry for the lack of posts in the past couple of weeks, life has been busy and wonderful. Yes it's true Danica is finally home with us. She came home last Tuesday. She suprised us all. She was gaining weight and eating all of her food through the bottle and breathing well so the doctors decided it was time. She did come home on oxygen which was a little hard to get used to the first day or two. Like all new babies she keeps us up at night, but she is a sweet adorable baby even at the early hours of the morning. She loves to be held and all the attention she is getting, since her brother isn't home yet. She loves tummy time and her baths and eating and basically loves life at home with mommy and daddy. I can't even tell you all how long I have been waiting for this day. I really couldn't even imagine in my head how wonderful it would be. It has exceeded my expectations. It's a lot of work yes, but so worth it. She is night owl like me and her daddy, last night she stayed up until 4:30 in the morning, I hope this does not become a norm for her, but I'll love her anyways. She is such a blessing to have and brings such a sweet spirit to the Faiva family as her brother will when he comes home. I wanted to thank my husband for all his help and being such a wonderful daddy to Danica and Kaimen, it makes me realize even more that I married the right guy!

No comments: