Monday, November 3, 2008

Danica and Kaimens's blessing day

























We decided that instead of waiting to bless the twins at church in April we would do it at home with just our family. We blessed them at my parents' house and my mom was nice enough to make lunch for everyone after. It was such a special day for me and Rich and our families. This is a day that I will remember forever. Their daddy gave them the most beatiful blessings. The things he said in their blessings reminded me once again of how special my babies are and all the wonderful things they will do here and how many peoples lives they have already touched. It was a very emotional day, thinking of the last few months and what could have been, and how blessed we are now. I could not have asked for a more perfect day.

13 comments:

Dahly Mama said...

They are so adorable, Kristen!! And the blessings were so special! Rich did a fabulous job. It was an emotional and great day there! Thanks for including us!
Love you guys!

little ol' me said...

Thank you for having us be a part of your familys' special day.

Jaime S. said...

congrats. you guys look awesome all dressed up

Celeste Caldwell said...

Your kiddo's are SO cute! I just want to pinch those cheeks! Sounds like it was a great day for you guys. Baby blessings are such a special event. I'll never forget Carter's (and Blake's...when that happens..ha ha). I love your cute family picture too.

The Youngs said...

They both looked so precious. I am so sad we weren't able to be there. Hope to see you guys soon

Everhart Family said...

What a special moment in all of your lives. Your family is truly blessed.

xoxo, C

Unknown said...

So glad you guys blessed those angels, its so great to do it at home. I gotta get over and see them now they are home:-)

Denisse Díaz said...

Kristin son tan hermosos sus bebes... siempre estoy pendiente a cualquier modificación de su blog para saber más de usted.... le envio muchos besos y abrazos a toda su linda familia... le deseo lo mejor que Dios bendiga a su matrimonio y sus hijos que son adorables...
Cuidece, estamos en contacto, ojalá algún día pueda venir para acá de vacaiones, la recibo en mi casa encantada.... besitos la quiero mucho....

Heidi Ann said...

Oh those cheeks! They are SO precious, they really couldn't be any cutter! Check out this blog, you'd totally appreciate it: wilkinsonquints.blogspot.com. It might make you feel a little better!

Minharos said...

Oh Kristin, your babies are so beautiful. Congratulations on getting them both home! I'm sure you guys are keeping very busy- I thought I had my hands full with one new one :)You guys look great in your family picture!

Carol gave me your blog address. If you email me I'll invite you to ours- even though I'm sure you don't have time for such things.

Minharos said...

Sorry, my email is minharo.family@gmail.com

Brittany and Scott said...

i can't believe how big your babies are getting and they look so good all dressed up. hope you guys are getting more sleep these days.

Maren said...

they are so so cute! glad it was a special day.