Monday, November 17, 2008

New Faiva Family Pics

I just got these pics yesterday, and I just had to put them on my blog right away because I'm in love with them. Our friend Natalie Montez came to our house and took pictures of the twins. She did our engagement and wedding pictures and she'll do our pictures for the rest of our lives. Thanks Natalie you're the best. To check out more of her stuff go to her blog at http://www.photosbynatalie.blogspot.com/ The kids were so well behaved and absolutely precious. These pictures will be blown up and filling the walls of our house!!!




Gotta love those sweet cheeks!



I can't believe this handsome little boy is our very own.


Daddy and his little girl...she's already got him wrapped around her little finger.




Thanks to Nicole Patino for this adorable tutu.

Our sweet little angel.


I love this picture,there's something about babies little feet.


We laughed the whole time these pictures were being taken. They couldn't have looked more comfy. It must have reminded them of the months before they were born...


Kaimen is such a good brother, he always lets Dani snuggle on him.


15 comments:

The Youngs said...

Oh my goodness I LOVE these pictures! You all look so good. The kids are gorgeous. And hey I want her to take my pictures!

Anonymous said...

Yeah..those are so cute! I didn't realize how different their skin tone is...it'll be interesting to see how light or dark they are. I love the ones of babies and daddy...my favorite pics are with my boys and Adam...it's just something special! You of course look gorgeous!

Ashleigh and Zebb said...

CUTEST PICTURES EVER!!!
I need her number i want pictures of Paige after she's born...

audrey said...

Oh my gosh.. I love them. Natalie did a great job. They both are precious.

Sundae and Aaron said...

OMG I can't stand it these pictures are so precious!!!!!!!!

Heidi Ann said...

Ok, seriously, I want, no NEED a polynesian baby! Kristen, they are DARLING! Their cheeks, booty cheeks that is, SO cute! I'm so glad they're doing so well!

Ashley said...

Kristin!! What dang cute kids. They turned out great!

Brittany and Scott said...

cute, cute, cute family pictures!!! your friend did a really great job. i especially love the pics with their little butts sitting on rich's arm. p.s. i love the rsv sign on your door.

Tiffany said...

Thanks for sharing! Sure like meeting your family. I am sure paybacks are coming when the kids grow up and they see all the skin. lol

Maren said...

she did a great job on the pictures. i cant get over how totally different colored they are!!! you look amazing yourself! love the straight hair.

DaNelle said...

So FLIPPIN' Cute Kristin! Crazy how big they're getting!

laura barnes-powell said...

All of you look absolutely fabulous! And Kaimen and Danica have gotten to be so big! Congratulations!

BRANSON and TIFFANY PEASE said...

Your babies are so beautiful! They are adorable and I think they have the sweetest little cubby cheeks! I'm so glad they're doing better!

Alli said...

thanks for my comment! Of course I remember you. I am so glad that you found my blog so that I could look at all the cute pictures of your precious babies!! They are to die for! I love love love thier chubby cheeks! they looks like they are definatly well fed! I know that it was a hard journey to get them here and I am so glad to see that they are doing so well! I think one is hard sometimes I don't know how you do two!! You are amazing! Your new family is so beautiful!!!

These Are The Days said...

Oh my gosh! Those are the cutest.pics.ever! Hope you are doing well, so glad I can check out your cute family via the web. :)