Saturday, April 18, 2009

Some cute pics...




This little guy is the biggest clown ever!






She's getting her princess attitude, but hasn't lost her sweetness.
The twins went this week for their 9 month check up. They're doing great and growing and developing well. Danica is in the 80th percentile for height and weight and Kaimen still in the 25th percentile. That being the growh chart for normal 9 month babies. They are interacting with each other more now and are getting to be good friends. I'm home with them all the time except for the 2 days or so that I work a week. I love spending time with my babes!





5 comments:

The Webbs said...

Those pictures are darling. I just love those kids! Bailey keeps talking about Danika. Today she kept saying,"Danika's nice. She's pretty"

DaNelle said...

Seriously, could your babes be any cuter?! No, I really think the can not. That one of Kaimen really cracks me up, it's like he knows to make a crazy face for the camera! And Danica, is pretty much gorgeous, I want to kiss those chubby cheeks!

Hiatt Family said...

Oh my gosh, every time I see their pictures I just can't stand how CUTE they are! Seriously...they are SO CUTE!!!! I can't believe they are so old! It seems like just yesterday that you were in the hospital & Rich was wiping your bum. (Sorry...I couldn't resist saying that. You can delete it if you want. :))

SHERI said...

I am seriously in love with your kids!

~Tammy~ said...

9 months already!!! OMG! THOSE PICS=TOO PRECIOUS!! I love them!!!