Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sunday mornings and updates

This is the picture I used to enter the twins in the cutest baby contest for parenting magazine. As their mom I think they should for sure win, but I guess that's what every mom says.









Church for us starts at 8:30 am. We start our morning at 6:30 and manage to make it to church mostly on time. There usually isn't very much time to take pictures of them in their cute church clothes before church and they have spit up and drool all over them after church. Last week we managed to get ready a little early. I think they looked adorable in their outfits and they were in such good moods. I don't know if you can tell from these pictures but Kaimen and Danica each have their first 2 teeth. Kaimen drools though 3 layers of clothes in about five minutes. Little man goes this Tuesday to have an endoscopy done. Which is when they take a scope and go down to his intestines and on the way back up take 8 different biopsies. We've been trying to figure out why he is still throwing up and why it hurts him to eat. I hope everything is okay with him, but at the same time I want them to figure it all out so we can fix it. We go to Phoenix Children's at 7 Tuesday morning and we'll be there for about 5-6 hours. They put him under so he won't remember or feel anything. I'm a little nervous for that part, but used to a lot of this medical stuff because of everything that Kaimen has been through since day 1. 2 weeks later he'll be put under again to be circumcised. I wouldn't have waited this long but we had to for health reasons. This will be a fun couple of weeks for Kaimen.

2 comments:

The Youngs said...

They are TOO CUTE!!!! I love their outfits. I'm sure they're cute even with drool and everything after church! I hope everything goes well with Kaimen! We'll be thinking about you guys! :) Let us know if you want anything from Hawaii :)

Hiatt Family said...

Seriously, every time I see new pictures of your kids I just can't get over how cute they are! I'm not kidding. I love those pics of them in their church clothes! I definitely think they should win the contest! :) I hope you get some answers from the endoscopy. I just had one of those myself a couple weeks ago... I'm sure he will do great!