Sunday, August 23, 2009

Twins 1st B-day Bash





They loved their cakes, and all of us got a good laugh.


Danica getting ready to bust open the pinata.


Prince Kaimen's cake.


Danica's princess cake made by auntie Chelsea and uncle Doe Doe a.k.a
The Cake Titan's. Thank you guys we loved the cakes.

Danica and Kaimen are one! July 13th we celebrated by having a big party for them with our family and friends at my mom's house. Kaimen was our prince and Dani our princess. My father-in-law grilled some awesome food, we had pinatas, delicious cake, dancing and music. Thanks to everyone who helped with the food, helped plan, and came just to hang out and have a good time.
I can't believe my babies are one. They are getting so big so fast and are starting to do little "grown-up" things. They've been through so much the first year of their life and I'm so proud of the strong cute little people that they are. I love them so much and feel so blessed to have them with us here. I love you babies, Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

The Youngs said...

How fun!!! I am so sad we had to miss it!