Sunday, July 10, 2011

We're back!

Seriously Kristin??? 2 years since you've posted anything. So since I haven't been too great about writing down stuff about my kids and what they're doing in my journal I thought I should start blogging again, at least more that once every few years.
My babies will be 3 this week, I can't believe it! I was looking at their pictures over the last few years the other night and started crying because they're not little babies anymore.
Let's see what have we been up to??? We've been busy as ever, Rich will be starting his 3rd semester of nursing school at Grand Canyon University. Only 3 semesters left and graduation can't come soon enough! He is such a hard worker and has really stepped up to do what he needs to do. He's been home with the kids all summer which I know has been a lot of work for him, but I know he's also really been enjoying his time with the kids.
I'm still working full time and I probably will at least until he finishes with nursing school. I have a great job and I really like the people I work with so I'm grateful for that, but I miss my family like crazy!
We did our first family vacation last weekend to San Diego and Huntington beach. We had so much fun. We did SeaWorld one day and the beach the next. The kids loved every minute of it! It was so nice for me to have time with them and not have to work or worry about anything else. Saturday Rich's entire family drove to Cali and we met them at the beach. There was about 70 of us there. We did BBQ's, swam, hung out, and we all got pretty burnt. We've been back for over a week and the kids are still talking about how much fun they had.
We just had some awesome family pictures done, so I'll be posting those soon.








4 comments:

Celeste Caldwell said...

Yay!! I'm glad you're back!! California vacays are the BEST!! Glad you got to have fun with your little ones.

Jaime S. said...

yes! good job posting. now put some model shots up of you cuz you're looking hot. i went to triage a 2nd time last night. it worked and i haven't had more contractions today.

The Talley Family said...

Welcome back! I couldn't believe it when I saw your blog was updated. Cute pictures of the kids! I'm glad you guys had fun!

Ashley said...

I was pleasantly suprised to see you posted!! just in time for me to move! So now I can keep up on your fam!!! Your kiddos are soooo cute!!!