Wednesday, August 27, 2008








These are all pictures of my little Dani. She gets more beautiful everyday, and it gets harder and harder to leave her and her brother at the hospital. Lots of exciting thing have happened lately. Danica got her first bath in a tub(that little pink hospital tub). She wore a lot of her new outfits and the nurses in the NICU voted her best dressed in there(quite an honor). She is free from all her IV's and everything and only has her oxygen. She is starting to be fun and alert and awake everytime we change her and she gets fed. One thing I've started to notice about her is she is very patient and calm, let's hope she stays that way! When I'm there I love to just stare at her face, I could do it for hours and hours. When I was holding her yesterday I got watery eyed when I sat there and thought about all these babies have been through and how lucky I am to have them with me. What did I do to deserve this? They are so perfect! It was a testimony to me that Danica and Kaimen have a lot here on this earth to accomplish, and Heavenly Father is going to make sure that they have every opportunity to do that. No word yet on when the kids can come home, but I can't even imagine how wonderful it will be.

No comments: